Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Chaos Realm!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote Multiquote
Locked Topic
Demillusion
Topic Started: Feb 2 2014, 04:50 AM (1,970 Views)
The10th-x
Member Avatar
Forgotten Mod
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hello all, this is a series that was a fleeting idea that came to my head and now i want to do more xD

Short (My kind of short) description (Also in chapter 1):
I'm Allen Smith, a normal guy with a normal job... well my primary job anyway, you see ever since i was young i have been great at lying and deceiving people and i have had various side jobs throughout my years that have taken advantage of this, but i started feeling guilty about it, i don't know when but i took up another job and found the satisfying feeling of giving others peace of mind, through deceiving them nonetheless... but don't get me wrong it is all for a good cause, i think by now you are all wondering, just what is this job i have taken up... well it's exorcism, i know it sounds ridiculous but it's true, i take requests to deal with various "Ghosts", "Ghouls" and "Demons" and i "Exorcise" them or provide the requested protection through charms or various things, well that's how it looks on the outside but i said it before and i'll say it again, it is mere deception, i find the real reason behind the "Happenings" like glowing eyes on the ceiling being a reflection from something outside, and then find a way to prevent it and say i "Exorcised" a spirit receiving payments. Not once have i EVER seen a real Supernatural occurrence at least, i don't think i have, i'm sure i haven't... at least not until a request i had a few days ago

Genre: Fantasy/Supernatural/Gore (light kind i guess)/Drama <-- i can only categorize these atm

Links:

My DA: http://the10th-x.deviantart.com/

Chapter 1: http://the10th-x.deviantart.com/art/Demillusion-Chapter-1-Illusion-Reality-430897125

NOTE: Unlike SD This is a full blown story, not script writing, so yeah it is a lot of text
Map Author Status: Jumping ahead bit by bit

Click here to view my current project: Kantai Collection - Naval War
Posted Image
Offline Profile

Judash
Member Avatar
SFX & Animation Professor
[ *  * ]
Is this a fiction or novel?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile

The10th-x
Member Avatar
Forgotten Mod
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Judash
Feb 2 2014, 06:30 AM
Is this a fiction or novel?
O-o ehm what, Fiction is a category and a Novel is a fictional prose... so i really don't understand the question =S

Well either way it's a Fictional Novel i guess
Edited by The10th-x, Feb 2 2014, 07:14 AM.
Map Author Status: Jumping ahead bit by bit

Click here to view my current project: Kantai Collection - Naval War
Posted Image
Offline Profile

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Ancient Scribe · Next Topic »
Locked Topic