Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Chaos Realm!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote Multiquote
Add Reply
Ice Palace; [ti]http://z5.ifrm.com/30005/144/0/p1234693/BTNIce_CitadelON.jpg[/ti]WoW Wrath of The Lich King
Topic Started: Apr 10 2014, 11:41 PM (5,643 Views)
Diabloking
Member Avatar
Tauren
[ * ]
Hi guys,

I got an idea from the movie Frozen, I decided to retexture using Icecrown ground textures (Ice_DarkIce and Ice_Ice) the Icecrown Citadel from World of Warcraft. The Reexturing part of the Idea came from Systemfre when I first made a request for this exact same thing. (this was on http://wcunderground.freeforums.org/post18566.html#p1856 (this page being my original post on this topic))

I did not rip this model I found it on my Laptop about 2 months ago so I don't remember where I got the model from but if you see a similar model of the citadel (just with the original textures) please let me know and I will update this post with the proper credit.
Attached to this post:
Attachments: tumblr_mpfdbjoYrT1r3kc13o1_1280.jpg (87.23 KB)
Attachments: Ice_Citadel.png (97.12 KB)
Attachments: Ice_Palace_from_Frozen.zip (1.16 MB)
Attachments: BTNIce_CitadelON.jpg (1.7 KB)
Edited by Tailer007, Feb 2 2015, 01:53 PM.
"Sauron has yet to reveal is most deadliest Servent, The one who will Lead Mordor's Armies in War, The One They Say No Living Man can Kill.....THE WITCH-KING OF ANGMAR!!!" Quotes from Gandalf the White
Offline Profile Quote Post

nhika07
Member Avatar
Peon
[ * ]
well someone is making a parody using warcraft :3 click this link to see the forum and the video ^^ http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/cinematics-268/frozen-let-go-248522/
Edited by nhika07, Apr 24 2014, 04:08 PM.

princessMato
No Avatar
Peon
[ * ]
Haha This Model just deleted some of my Models and Destroyed my 5 weeks old map i was working :/
No Big Deal
Its Just everytime I put it In a New Map it destroys it
Maybe You could Help Me?

OrganizationAllNoob
Member Avatar
BeastMaster Level 6
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Whoa! This model is Awesome!

+Rep!
My Website

Posted Image

Thelordmarshall
Member Avatar
BladeMaster Level 9
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I take the model ChaosThumbsUp
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Buildings & Doodads · Next Topic »
Add Reply

War3 Modding

Blizzard Modding

Other Games

Community

MARKET
Models & Skins
Spells
Ongoing Contests
Hosted Projects
World of Warcraft
Starcraft 2
Diablo III
Heroes of the Storm
Dota 2
League of Legends
Members
Awards
Introductions
Contact

Copyright © 2011-2015 Chaos Realm. A project initiated by Bogdan Radu.