Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Chaos Realm!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote Multiquote
Add Reply
Only for MARVEL fan
Topic Started: Jun 27 2014, 03:12 PM (708 Views)
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Hello everyone, I don't speak English very well...
Better to say at once so do not take me for an ignorant, I am :grin:

I'm working on a Marvel characters' map...
I already post in Hive, but I hope that I will have better "luck" in this forum... this is a preview:

Whose Side Are You On?
Posted Image

The basic idea is to give players a "free choices" beetween 2 faction with different goals:
- The pro-registrarion group: Allies with the Humans. They must capture the mutants and the dissidents.
- The anti-registration group: They need to release prisoners and defeat super-villains in order to gain consensus.

However you can choose no faction and do what you want: kill human and save Mutant (Magneto's styles),
alliance with Human and defeat super-villains (Spiderman's styles), help super-villains and... rules the world (Dr. Doom styles!)

Thanks for attention! :thumbs-up:
Posted Image
visit my project: here
Offline Profile Quote Post
Super Pranky
Member Avatar
BladeMaster Level 8
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
welcome to the forum! :D

le Blog[2014] HighUnicorn
Posted Image
Member Avatar
SFX & Animation Professor
[ *  * ]
You should post in in Map section, not in introduction section!
Posted Image
Posted Image
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Introduction Section · Next Topic »
Add Reply