Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Chaos Realm!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote Multiquote
Add Reply
Zekken & Sinon UI
Topic Started: May 10 2015, 11:52 AM (9,103 Views)
Kurokaze
Member Avatar
Tauren
[ * ]
Zekken & Sinon UI designed by me. Free to use

Posted Image

Posted Image

Download here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qs2qarl9yn205h3/Zekken_UI.rar
Edited by Kurokaze, May 10 2015, 04:27 PM.
Posted Image
© Kurokaze [Original Profile (Chaos Realm)]
Offline Profile Quote Post

MagaRa
Member Avatar
Dragon Balls Holder
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Can you also share tileset .blp from the picture, both rock and grass?
Edited by MagaRa, May 10 2015, 02:36 PM.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

uniqum
No Avatar
Peon
[ * ]
Give Me The Button Please :3

endkinghenry
No Avatar
Peon
[ * ]
:c it's not working for me the ui its just keeps showing the default skins any suggestions that i can try ? by the way It's a fantastic ui

As i saw at the ui tutorial you extract the rar and place the extracted file in the warcraft folder
Edited by endkinghenry, Jan 2 2017, 07:27 PM.

TheUndertaker
Member Avatar
The Deadman
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
endkinghenry
Jan 2 2017, 07:23 PM
:c it's not working for me the ui its just keeps showing the default skins any suggestions that i can try ? by the way It's a fantastic ui

As i saw at the ui tutorial you extract the rar and place the extracted file in the warcraft folder

http://wc3modding.info/5103/how-to-import-custom-ui/
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post

endkinghenry
No Avatar
Peon
[ * ]
TheUndertaker
Jan 3 2017, 09:54 AM
endkinghenry

that's what i did but it's like warcraft doesn't recognize it
Edited by endkinghenry, Jan 3 2017, 03:53 PM.

TheUndertaker
Member Avatar
The Deadman
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
endkinghenry
Jan 3 2017, 03:52 PM
TheUndertaker
endkinghenry

Well that must be somethings wrong with you when you imported it in your map, which race did you set to your textures and how did you import these ui in your map?
Posted Image

endkinghenry
No Avatar
Peon
[ * ]
TheUndertaker
Jan 4 2017, 09:32 AM
endkinghenry
TheUndertaker
endkinghenry

Well that must be somethings wrong with you when you imported it in your map, which race did you set to your textures and how did you import these ui in your map?
well as i said i unpacked the rar from the file in this amazing post and in the extracted folder was called UI and i placed the UI in the warcraft 3 folder i checked if everything was right by using the link you gave me and it was it only contained the tiles with race ( human , orc , nightelf and undead i saw a little difference by comparing the numbers were 01 instead of 1 but don't know that would matter but changed them to 1 2 3 4 instead of 01 02 03 04 but it still didn't work but after i changed it it still didn't work so don't know what to do anymore because i really wanted this UI sadly
endkinghenry
Jan 4 2017, 04:05 PM
TheUndertaker
endkinghenry
TheUndertaker
endkinghenry

well as i said i unpacked the rar from the file in this amazing post and in the extracted folder was called UI and i placed the UI in the warcraft 3 folder i checked if everything was right by using the link you gave me and it was it only contained the tiles with race ( human , orc , nightelf and undead i saw a little difference by comparing the numbers were 01 instead of 1 but don't know that would matter but changed them to 1 2 3 4 instead of 01 02 03 04 but it still didn't work but after i changed it it still didn't work so don't know what to do anymore because i really wanted this UI sadly
and possibility solution that i though was to place the ui or console inside the ui in somewhere else in the wc 3 folder?
endkinghenry
TheUndertaker
endkinghenry
TheUndertaker
endkinghenry

endkinghenry
TheUndertaker
endkinghenry
TheUndertaker
endkinghenry

and possibility solution that i though was to place the ui or console inside the ui in somewhere else in the wc 3 folder?
oh now only the backpack space and time place is custom but other still normal weird.
TheUndertaker
endkinghenry
TheUndertaker
endkinghenry

ok undertaker it's fixed the solution was to press on !! AllowLocalFiles and press both of the files and then replace all the ui files again :huh:

thank you for you help undertaker and your time
Edited by endkinghenry, Jan 4 2017, 04:25 PM.

TheUndertaker
Member Avatar
The Deadman
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
endkinghenry
ok undertaker it's fixed the solution was to press on !! AllowLocalFiles and press both of the files and then replace all the ui files again :huh:

thank you for you help undertaker and your time
No the UI file was placed in YOUR MAP NOT the UI FILE in YOUR WARCRAFT 3 files, you don't need to put it in your Warcraft 3 file, just placed it in your map only. And you're welcome.
Posted Image

thebestfa47
No Avatar
Peon
[ * ]
Kurokaze
May 10 2015, 11:52 AM
Zekken & Sinon UI designed by me. Free to use

Posted Image

Posted Image

Download here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qs2qarl9yn205h3/Zekken_UI.rar
Can you make UI about saenai heroine for me ?
Thanks you very much!

MagaRa
Member Avatar
Dragon Balls Holder
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
No more necroposting!

If you have a request there's a Requests section for that!

If you want to request custom UI, do it here: http://chaosrealm.info/forum/3069304/
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Custom UI · Next Topic »
Add Reply

War3 Modding

Blizzard Modding

Other Games

Community

MARKET
Models & Skins
Spells
Ongoing Contests
Hosted Projects
World of Warcraft
Starcraft 2
Diablo III
Heroes of the Storm
Dota 2
League of Legends
Members
Awards
Introductions
Contact

Copyright © 2011-2015 Chaos Realm. A project initiated by Bogdan Radu.