Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Chaos Realm!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote Multiquote
Add Reply
Hello peeps!
Topic Started: Sep 14 2015, 06:40 AM (747 Views)
LeoUtoEisen
Member Avatar
Peon
[ * ]
Well I know I should have introduced myself earlier, that's why I'm doing it now lol.

I'm Leo Utokyte Eisenhower, shorten to LeoUtoEisen (pronounced as leo-yuto-aisen).

I like anime, games and music in general, but I love Touhou Project and visual novels.

I specialize in making small sized models for Warcraft III, as well as animating them.

I'm currently learning and trying to draw fan arts using a Wacom Tablet and Clip Paint Studio, but any suggestions for better tools and softwares are welcomed QQ_D

I'm also pretty interested in composing music, given the fact that I've learned music in the past.

That pretty much sums my introduction, and I'm not good with conclusions, cheers!
Posted Image
My Gaming/Anime YouTube Channel
My Daily Tweets
My Personal Facebook
Offline Profile Quote Post

Unryze
Member Avatar

Welcome to CR! It's nice to see new people around here ;) Would be nice to see your models/animations in the future, in case you will need any help, don't hesitate to ask for it or contact me. Enjoy your stay and I hope you will find things you were looking for. ;)
My Map Topic:http://chaosrealm.info/topic/10567032/
Official Map Site::http://vendew.info
Garena: Unryze
Anime Character Fight and BvO Another Map Maker

TheUndertaker
Member Avatar
The Deadman
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome!
Posted Image

LeoUtoEisen
Member Avatar
Peon
[ * ]
Quote:

Welcome to CR! It's nice to see new people around here ;) Would be nice to see your models/animations in the future, in case you will need any help, don't hesitate to ask for it or contact me. Enjoy your stay and I hope you will find things you were looking for. ;)

Hello and thanks, I'll take the offer :) I'm currently supplying models to my brother, who does the triggering on his map, so I guess all of the models can be found in his map lol.

Quote:

Welcome!

Heya ;) Thanks
Posted Image
My Daily Tweets
My Personal Facebook

Heinvers
Member Avatar
Crypt Lord Level 5
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome to Chaos Realm :)
My terraining gallery

LeoUtoEisen
Member Avatar
Peon
[ * ]
Quote:

Welcome to Chaos Realm :)

Thanks mate :)
Posted Image
My Daily Tweets
My Personal Facebook

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Introduction Section · Next Topic »
Add Reply