Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Chaos Realm!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote Multiquote
Add Reply
Roland From Hive; I'm from the hiveworkshop
Topic Started: Oct 28 2015, 03:21 PM (957 Views)
Roland
Member Avatar
Militia
[ * ]
Well, A-a-a-a Long time ago I somehow made an Account here (Maybe it was Dimbasik or whatevs) but yeah I came here to see my pals who migrated from the hive :> Here's a little "Information" About me :) (Although you might not believe at my true life but this one's true.)

Filipino Freelanced Artist | Graphics Designer | Color Blind, Handicapped (In a Wheelchair & Crutches), Mute & Deaf

Hello, My name is Allen Escarlan Peralta or you call me Roland, Roli or Allen, I am a Freelance Artist/Designer and Crematorist. I am an Educated person as I live in the province of San Bartolomé, Pampanga, Philippines. Born in October the 15th 1997 as a "Gifted" young man (Deaf and also Color blind) At the age of 4 both of my parents passed away from a plane accident going to the mountains for Voluntary work & to teach Tribal kids English and give resources for the needy and after my parent's funeral (three months later) my uncle took care for me for the past 15 years. For I am a professional Crematorist and a Former Embalmer, I became mute at the Age of 15 years old due to over smoking. I use a Hearing aid and a Medicine to Regain sight of Colors depending on the dosage since my Color-blindness is Gray-scaled type and I am also knowledge when it comes to Sign Language. I am Talkative and a friendly person for some people Private chat if you wish to speak to me. I am also a Lazy Graphics designer I mostly do graphics sometimes depending on my mood.I can negotiate with custom prizes for the graphics and I can also do it for free. I don't code, I design and general gaming. I am not friendly to Assholes, Fakers, Retarded douche bags, Arrogant/Ignorant buffoons and Incompetent mongrels. I use photoshop CS6, Paint.NET, Sketchbook Pro 2011 and a Wacom CTH-661/s1 Tablet. If you want to contact me, Add me friend first (it's because I set the VM's & PM's to Friends/Contacts only.) or We can go to THW's Chat or just checkout my homepage to contact my personal chatroom. If you think I'm a lying jerk, Then who gives a fuck about it, This is my life and respect people who're disabled. I also have personality disorders, I tend to change moods.

I used to be a moderator on some gaming site, Somehow I became an asshole of the friends of the owner of the site :P well I got banned in various websites tho XD

You can contact me with these locations :)
Skype: Wingcrusher12|THW: Roland|OneCanvas: iRDS|Imgur: Roland.D|Xat: xR0LAND [1403872304]

Enough with the Yabba-dabba-do TMI Shit :P Just chat with me instead :P
Edited by Roland, Oct 28 2015, 03:22 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post

Unryze
Member Avatar

I've read your post, your story is very tragic, as losing parents at an early age is something I can't imagine happening to anyone, I'm glad that you overcame it all and continue living as a full-pledged human, disabilities don't limit us ;)

However, I beg to differ and try to avoid using curse words if possible. Well I'm pretty sure people will be interested in your help/work ;)

As for your request, if you up your activity on the forum it should be easy to assign you to wester colonel into graphic section ;)
My Map Topic:http://chaosrealm.info/topic/10567032/
Official Map Site::http://vendew.info
Garena: Unryze
Anime Character Fight and BvO Another Map Maker

Roland
Member Avatar
Militia
[ * ]
Well, In these days I'm good in positive/negative judging at THW icons in my current time :) At least i can tell the difference between a good artist/bad artist :)

Oh yeah about my past, Indeed it's tragic but I wanted to end myself at the early age it's because I'm too young for this depression thing since my uncle rescued me and raised me into a "Proper" Child I became more inappropriate in my real life (So does it affects in school)

Although I have "Various Identities" some people call me a liar or a con-artist. it's because I take my life too serious in the internet <.>

ZanmaruRen
Member Avatar
All Swordsman
[ *  *  * ]
Welcome to CR, friend em_uhu!
If you wonder what I'm doin, click here
Interested in learning how to animate? Click here

Golden Egg
Member Avatar
Chronicles of Anime Founder
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome to chaosrealm!!! :)
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Uoyalz
Member Avatar
BladeMaster Level 3
[ *  *  * ]
Sorry to hear what happened to you. Must be quite traumatic for you.

Anyways, welcome and enjoy your stay.
My Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/UoyalzCoA
My CoA Blog: http://uoyalz.blogspot.my
Posted Image

Toma
Member Avatar
トマ
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Great to have you here mate, it's always good to have a new face :D
I'm kinda known by the same name on hive if you will, though I don't really visit much nowadays, so enjoy your stay here
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Edited by Toma, Oct 30 2015, 10:38 AM.
Posted Image Posted Image
Toma's WIP Shop

TheUndertaker
Member Avatar
The Deadman
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome to CR and enjoy your stay
Posted Image

Kabuto Yakushi
Member Avatar
Demon Hunter Level 5
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome to CR man.

Roland
Member Avatar
Militia
[ * ]
Uoyalz
Oct 29 2015, 05:31 AM
Sorry to hear what happened to you. Must be quite traumatic for you.

Anyways, welcome and enjoy your stay.
Well, as life say. Abandon the negative and stay with the positive :D

Hayate
Member Avatar
BladeMaster Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
O Hai! What brings you here XD
but anyway, welcome to CR, (Whut? Me is back to CR? XD)
Edited by Hayate, Oct 31 2015, 01:50 AM.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Introduction Section · Next Topic »
Add Reply