Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Chaos Realm!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote Multiquote
Add Reply
Hey, Rae here.; Just an introduction.
Topic Started: Feb 12 2016, 06:22 AM (294 Views)
Rae
Member Avatar
Peon
[ * ]
Heya, nice to meet you all. Love the forums, some of the stuff here is real cool!
Apart from reading me with your scary accurate captcha code;

Posted Image

That aside, I'm Rae, I like gaming, orcs, night elves, designing, storytelling and on the side,
a few dank memes from time to time.

Favorite video game? Probably any of the 'Tales of' games, sad to see the lack of models of them here on the forum.
Dota 2 and retail from time to time too and RP whenever I get the chance.

I myself am currently working on a project with one of the other members here and if anyone is interested help would be great. I'm a terrainer at heart and this is a bit of the project I am terraining on currently;

Posted Image
Posted Image

Incomplete as you can see! It is a work in progress, though I am currently struggling on working with GUI spells and if anyone here would give me a hand I'd love some help in regards to that.

Anyways, nice to meet you all.
Edited by Rae, Feb 12 2016, 06:26 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post

TheUndertaker
Member Avatar
The Deadman
[ *  *  * ]
Welcome to the world of Darkness, and good luck to your WIP map.
Posted Image

Rae
Member Avatar
Peon
[ * ]
TheUndertaker
Feb 12 2016, 07:41 AM
Welcome to the world of Darkness, and good luck to your WIP map.
Thank you!~

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Introduction Section · Next Topic »
Add Reply