Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Chaos Realm!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote Multiquote
Add Reply
Pokemon Sun and Moon Details Finally Revealed!; Finally
Topic Started: May 10 2016, 06:45 PM (3,092 Views)
OrganizationAllNoob
Member Avatar
BeastMaster Level 6
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted ImagePosted Image
Available November 18, 2016 Everywhere!!! (except Europe which is the 23rd)
[utube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn25hijDL7c[/utube]

Are you Excited!!! Cuz I am!

I'm gonna go with Moon and I'll pick the fire starter: Litten, But it's still pretty exciting that you can have a FLYING STARTER!!!

Which version and starters are you guys gonna pick!!??

Edited by OrganizationAllNoob, May 10 2016, 06:46 PM.
My Website

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post

OrganizationAllNoob
Member Avatar
BeastMaster Level 6
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So........ Nobody interested in the new Pokemon?
My Website

Posted Image

redstormer
Member Avatar
Warning Level: 10%
[ *  *  * ]
I don't know why you deleted my comment but all i said was this wasn't the first flying starter type and charizard is also flying type also.

Having a region on island is kind of interesting though. but i wonder if they going have us go on boats because you don't use surf very early in the game usually. i wonder if they going to release new moon stone evolution and sun stone evolution. The starters seem OK but i think as always the fire is base on the animal zodiac. this time litten base on the tiger i think. i think the grass starter would be a great starter to use.

OrganizationAllNoob
Member Avatar
BeastMaster Level 6
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
redstormer
May 16 2016, 07:42 PM
I don't know why you deleted my comment but all i said was this wasn't the first flying starter type and charizard is also flying type also.

Having a region on island is kind of interesting though. but i wonder if they going have us go on boats because you don't use surf very early in the game usually. i wonder if they going to release new moon stone evolution and sun stone evolution. The starters seem OK but i think as always the fire is base on the animal zodiac. this time litten base on the tiger i think. i think the grass starter would be a great starter to use.

lol, I can't delete comments lol? I'm not a mod

So somebody else must have.

Anyway, I guess you're right! I totally forgot about one of my favorite pokemon ever! now i'm super embarrassed

About the island stuff, yeah, I think boats will be your traveling tool until you get fly, or later: SOAR!

I doubt soar would be just limited to Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, I think that was the test round, plus it would be pretty awesome if more flying types could use soar than Mega Latios/Latias

I'm excited to see the starters evolutions!

Thanks btw
My Website

Posted Image

redstormer
Member Avatar
Warning Level: 10%
[ *  *  * ]
OrganizationAllNoob
May 16 2016, 08:20 PM
redstormer
May 16 2016, 07:42 PM

lol, I can't delete comments lol? I'm not a mod

So somebody else must have.

Anyway, I guess you're right! I totally forgot about one of my favorite pokemon ever! now i'm super embarrassed

About the island stuff, yeah, I think boats will be your traveling tool until you get fly, or later: SOAR!

I doubt soar would be just limited to Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, I think that was the test round, plus it would be pretty awesome if more flying types could use soar than Mega Latios/Latias

I'm excited to see the starters evolutions!

Thanks btw
oh ok i thought you were lol. i wonder if they will make transfer for free or not i dislike the pokemon bank system. it feels to much like a money grab pay monthly. I know that i woudn't be able to battle from x y and omega and ruby since they said before not going to add new pokemon to old games like what happen to omega ruby and alpha saphhire with the mega pidgeot beedrill, gallade.

OrganizationAllNoob
Member Avatar
BeastMaster Level 6
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
redstormer
May 16 2016, 08:31 PM
oh ok i thought you were lol. i wonder if they will make transfer for free or not i dislike the pokemon bank system. it feels to much like a money grab pay monthly. I know that i woudn't be able to battle from x y and omega and ruby since they said before not going to add new pokemon to old games like what happen to omega ruby and alpha saphhire with the mega pidgeot beedrill, gallade.
sadly, I think the bank makes them too much money for them to not use it.

But apparently you can transfer Pokemon from Red, Blue and Yellow on the 3DS.

I don't usually transfer my pokemon, so that's not gonna bother me much, but I can see the disappointment for other people.

I just hope that there will be some variety of pokemon that you can find in caves. Because having the usual bat and rock pokemon all the time sucks.
My Website

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Gaming Leaks · Next Topic »
Add Reply

War3 Modding

Blizzard Modding

Other Games

Community

MARKET
Models & Skins
Spells
Ongoing Contests
Hosted Projects
World of Warcraft
Starcraft 2
Diablo III
Heroes of the Storm
Dota 2
League of Legends
Members
Awards
Introductions
Contact

Copyright © 2011-2015 Chaos Realm. A project initiated by Bogdan Radu.