Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Chaos Realm!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote Multiquote
Add Reply
Hel me Please; Skill Models
Topic Started: Mar 4 2017, 09:34 PM (542 Views)
Ryujin Kusagin
No Avatar
Peon
[ * ]
Hi how are you? Great now I'm going straight to the point ....

I wanted to know how I can import skills to modify, like Flame Strik (Human Hero), to make a hurricane.

My map is from the Fourth Ninja War, from Naruto Shippuden, I already did the character Itachi and the village of Konoha, I'm starting Gedo Mazou, and I wonder if they can indicate a video for me.

I would also like to make a request for 1 Konoha Gate and the Vertical and Horizontal Walls with a kind of murmur between them not to look ugly.

The Skill is:

Http://chaosrealm.info/topic/7484374/1/

If you have any other amaterasu to indicate me thank you.

I would also like to know how I increase the speed of my Hero and the speed of Atk.

Thank you in advance for your attention.
Offline Profile Quote Post

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Sanatorium · Next Topic »
Add Reply

War3 Modding

Blizzard Modding

Other Games

Community

MARKET
Models & Skins
Spells
Ongoing Contests
Hosted Projects
World of Warcraft
Starcraft 2
Diablo III
Heroes of the Storm
Dota 2
League of Legends
Members
Awards
Introductions
Contact

Copyright © 2011-2015 Chaos Realm. A project initiated by Bogdan Radu.