Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Chaos Realm!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote Multiquote
Add Reply
Improve or Recreate Texture
Topic Started: Mar 26 2017, 03:17 PM (1,231 Views)
Golden Egg
Member Avatar
Chronicles of Anime Founder
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Can anyone help me recreate a texture/image and make it bigger i want it to be HQ :)
By HQ i meant it also to be 1024x1024
Attached to this post:
Attachments: BlueRangerTexture.rar (569.41 KB)
Edited by Golden Egg, Mar 26 2017, 03:21 PM.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post

Golden Egg
Member Avatar
bump?
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
Something like this? All I did was resize and convert to blp. If you are wanting a better quality, then I can do more later.
Attached to this post:
Attachments: BlueRanger.blp (891.42 KB)
Posted Image

Golden Egg
Member Avatar
Thats good thanks... but i want an HQ quality wthout grainy texture... and if possible make it 2048x2048. it seems that i need it to be larger than 1024x1024, hard to explain on why. . . its some kind of experimenting and learning .. thanks alot mate btw :)
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Unryze
Member Avatar

Golden Egg
Mar 28 2017, 04:35 PM
Thats good thanks... but i want an HQ quality wthout grainy texture... and if possible make it 2048x2048. it seems that i need it to be larger than 1024x1024, hard to explain on why. . . its some kind of experimenting and learning .. thanks alot mate btw :)
An FYI, Warcraft 3 can't handle more than 512x512, unless you need the texture for something else though, meaning increasing the SIZE won't make it much better in terms of quality.

Let me try to do something else.

Edit: Added the texture, check it out.
Attached to this post:
Attachments: BlueRanger2kUpscale.zip (4.64 MB)
Edited by Unryze, Mar 28 2017, 05:10 PM.
My Map Topic:http://chaosrealm.info/topic/10567032/
Official Map Site::http://vendew.info
Garena: Unryze
Anime Character Fight and BvO Another Map Maker

Golden Egg
Member Avatar
Thanks Tai!, it is 10x better than me scaling it, but it is still a little grainy. . . thank you very much sir! i'll just wait for Lord Morgul to see if he prepared something else. . .
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
It's 2048 x 2048 & I filtered it, if you want something else just let me know. Also if I knew what exactly it was for or had a model to go off of I would have a better idea of what you would want.
Attached to this post:
Attachments: BR_Texture.rar (4.5 MB)
Edited by Marek, Mar 29 2017, 04:00 AM.
Posted Image

Golden Egg
Member Avatar
Its Blurry, I need it no blur and no grainy . .but its okay for now, i know recreating the texture and my overall request isnt easy and normal :) thanks guys for the help. . . THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
I have the model, Lord Morgul if you want but it is not converted yet. . . The reason for this request. . .im making a lowpoly model, like steve from minecraft, i am trying to make a 3rd person view game so i need the texture to be ultimate HQ, and the reason why it needs to be 2048res is hard to explain heheheh sorry :)
Edited by Golden Egg, Mar 29 2017, 11:46 AM.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
Download
Ok I did 3 versions using PS:
1. BlueRanger3 - Reduced noise, light wrapped and screen overlay in case you want a lighter version
2. BlueRanger5 - Just reduced noise, didn't add anything else in case you just wanted it to have less grain
3. BlueRanger6 - The reduced noise layered with linear light, the best HD I can do atm

Send me the model if those textures aren't right and I'll take a look at it. That'll give me a better picture of what your needs are.
Posted Image

Golden Egg
Member Avatar
I dont have the planned model right now. . . but i have the true Power Ranger model where i got the texture. .

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 the 6 is the best so far!!!!!!
Edited by Golden Egg, Mar 29 2017, 04:56 PM.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Graphics · Next Topic »
Add Reply

War3 Modding

Blizzard Modding

Other Games

Community

MARKET
Models & Skins
Spells
Ongoing Contests
Hosted Projects
World of Warcraft
Starcraft 2
Diablo III
Heroes of the Storm
Dota 2
League of Legends
Members
Awards
Introductions
Contact

Copyright © 2011-2015 Chaos Realm. A project initiated by Bogdan Radu.