Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Chaos Realm!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote Multiquote
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Projects Freelancer & Zeboim Gallery
Topic Started: Apr 12 2017, 01:34 AM (3,121 Views)
Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
So here's a brief description of the projects.

Posted Image
Project Freelancer is based off of Rooster Teeth's "Red vs. Blue" Project Freelancer survivors not apart of the main story. Set in the Halo universe, I'll be trying to put out the most recent-ish models.

From people responding to my project throughout the web comes trailers.
I'm making the 1st my official "Official Trailer" (non-gameplay, sums up the mood). Sorry Olivia you get 2nd place, I told you back then no trek.
Spoiler: click to toggle

UNSC Charon Class Frigate
ODST
Spartan

Posted Image
Well I started to work on Project Noah (revived), when the people at Project Noah got back to me and alerted me to the project not being dead. While I really like their stuff, it won't be for Wc3 so I've changed my project name to "Zeboim" and will continue to do Xenogears/Xenosaga. Also there will be other game content mixed in (like DMO), since it goes well with the style of the maps.

Updated 6/21/2017

Direct Contributors
Gabriel Perez - For the loading screens and other art
Posted ImageDennis Herrmann - Animation and Spells
Posted ImageNoema Amoen - Cut-scene videos and 3d modeling
Posted ImageIronWolfram - 3D modeling
Seig Verdelet - For use of some of his mecha
My Deviantart - You can reach me there or see any of my art, but I'm way more active here.
Special Thanks to/Contributions from: MagaRa- some of his ports are being used for the project. SpongeBob - some of his building ports will be used. SofB - for the use of his textures with some of the gears.

If you like the project and want to join the team, shoot me a pm. Currently Zeboim is in the beginning stages of development, all the models are either from mmd or being done from scratch.

Characters & Mechanicals
ES Dinah A.M.W.S.

Buidlings & Doodads
Zohar Doodad
DMO Factory Buildings
City Buildings - By MagaRa
City Ruins - By MagaRa
Map Builder Pack 1
Datamon Room

Currently working on these. All have team colors, just need to animate.

Attached to this post:
Attachments: ESDinahPrev.png (270.12 KB)
Attachments: H4_Soldiersprev.png (147.33 KB)
Attachments: HQPelicanPrev.png (876.53 KB)
Edited by Marek, Jun 21 2017, 02:24 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post

Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
I've been dealing with an issue with the Dinah model and thanks to Shin I can finish it, letting me resume everything else. I am currently almost done with the soundtrack to xenogears (covers that make the songs sound more updated and professional) and will start actually creating the gears in-between stuff for Halo.

Before Shin's fix
Posted Image
After
Posted Image

Almost done with ID's Theme. When that's done 8 songs will be finished.
Posted Image
Attached to this post:
Attachments: ID_Theme_Preview.jpg (243.05 KB)
Attachments: Shins_Fix.jpg (1.3 MB)
Attachments: unfixednewgenpack.png (1.08 MB)
Edited by Marek, Apr 17 2017, 02:48 PM.
Posted Image

MagaRa
Member Avatar
Dragon Balls Holder
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm not really a fan of Halo, but I'll definitely check your map, the idea to make custom songs sounds great!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Thelordmarshall
Member Avatar
BladeMaster Level 9
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Looks amazing!
Posted Image

Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

I'm not really a fan of Halo, but I'll definitely check your map, the idea to make custom songs sounds great!

I think most people will enjoy the maps since they will be more of an action/comedy rpg than hardcore Halo stuff. Your building rips will be in some QQ_D

More maps should have custom soundtracks, but not everyone can do it. If people like my stuff then I am more than willing to do custom songs for other people's projects. A few more tweaks, then I'll post some new music and models today. Thanks for the comments guys, I'm glad you both like what I'm doing.
Finished the Dinah model so I can move onto other models. Here's a peak at some of the load screens and songs for my xenogears maps.
Attached to this post:
Attachments: Grahf_Level.mp3 (3.41 MB)
Attachments: Shattered.mp3 (1.16 MB)
Attachments: Zeboimload.jpg (440.4 KB)
Attachments: Zeboimload2.jpg (426.77 KB)
Attachments: Zeboimload3.jpg (528.51 KB)
Edited by Marek, Apr 18 2017, 01:56 PM.
Posted Image

MagaRa
Member Avatar
Dragon Balls Holder
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I really like those songs, Shattered specially!

How is your doodad hunt going?
If you find some good tilesets for modern city (that are not on Hive or here already), please share them!

Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

If you find some good tilesets for modern city (that are not on Hive or here already), please share them!

Thanks MagaRa, I'm glad you likeed it. I'm remastering everything and will put up the full soundtrack tonight. The doodad search is the following blah:

I have completely scoured the net for wc3 models (XGM, BBS/GA, wc3-maps.ru, cafe.naver, worldofeditors.net, wcunderground, oh so many chinese/russian sites that I can't list them all) and believe I have all the futuristic posted models currently out for wc3. After that I went onto convertible models from other sites (modelsource b4 it went down, halomaps.org, nexusmods, xentax, sc3mapster, gamebanana, cgtrader, planetvampire, modthesims.info, moddb, twcenter, sketchfab, everything linked to adobe, yobi3d, p3dm.ru, too many more).

With my rips and continuing ripping of: Sc2, Halo Wars & Reach, F.E.A.R. 1-3, Nexus 1-3, Homeworld 2, The Sims 1-4, Vampire: Bloodlines, Vampire: The Masquerade, Star Wars Empire At War, Starwolves, Brink). I have around 20 gigs of data & doodads/models.

So yeah it's a blah trying to figure out which to start with. I'm currently doing Sc2 rips that Spongebob hasn't, doing Halo and anything else that I stumble on. If you or any other contributing members of the forum want something just let me know.

The tilesets I usually do custom, but I can get almost anything you might want or do myself. Up to you, I like you so I won't mind. QQ_D I'll sift through my stuff and post something tonight. Here's a sheet of some of the stuff I've converted/ripped or found so far, I'll release when I have enough for people to make complete sci-fi maps
Attached to this post:
Attachments: Custom_Sheet.png (2.8 MB)
Edited by Marek, Apr 19 2017, 04:25 AM.
Posted Image

MagaRa
Member Avatar
Dragon Balls Holder
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lord Morgul
Apr 19 2017, 03:21 AM
Quote:

Thanks MagaRa, I'm glad you likeed it. I'm remastering everything and will put up the full soundtrack tonight. The doodad search is the following blah:

I have completely scoured the net for wc3 models (XGM, BBS/GA, wc3-maps.ru, cafe.naver, worldofeditors.net, wcunderground, oh so many chinese/russian sites that I can't list them all) and believe I have all the futuristic posted models currently out for wc3. After that I went onto convertible models from other sites (modelsource b4 it went down, halomaps.org, nexusmods, xentax, sc3mapster, gamebanana, cgtrader, planetvampire, modthesims.info, moddb, twcenter, sketchfab, everything linked to adobe, yobi3d, p3dm.ru, too many more).

With my rips and continuing ripping of: Sc2, Halo Wars & Reach, F.E.A.R. 1-3, Nexus 1-3, Homeworld 2, The Sims 1-4, Vampire: Bloodlines, Vampire: The Masquerade, Star Wars Empire At War, Starwolves, Brink). I have around 20 gigs of data & doodads/models.

So yeah it's a blah trying to figure out which to start with. I'm currently doing Sc2 rips that Spongebob hasn't, doing Halo and anything else that I stumble on. If you or any other contributing members of the forum want something just let me know.

The tilesets I usually do custom, but I can get almost anything you might want or do myself. Up to you, I like you so I won't mind. QQ_D I'll sift through my stuff and post something tonight. Here's a sheet of some of the stuff I've converted/ripped or found so far, I'll release when I have enough for people to make complete sci-fi maps
I think that word AMAZING!!! is not enough...

Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
I currently fried my personal computer's hard drive and lost almost all my new data for my projects. So all my stuff is on pause, since I only have ASUS i.core i7 nano and my work computer. The latter is on a secured network which doesn't let me send out data unchecked by admins. I am recompiling my database, even making improvements thanks to a lot of people on deviantart, but I have to restart a lot of the work. As of now I can get back to work on DMO! Which makes me happy This-is-Sparta!
Posted Image

Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
Things are finally coming together. I have most of my DMO stuff back and will hopefully not post stuff done by Banditger or MagaRa.

The first two top images are my files I am working on for DMO, Noesis allows me to batch export to obj and then convert to mdl/mdx. I have all the tools to convert DMO to Wc3 if anyone wants to help with porting.

The frame below shows that I am about half the way back to getting to where I was, 2-3 gigs new data from deviantart (xps, gmod agh) excluded. I am downloading from my clouds, cds and other hosts to rebuild. Soon I will have about 20-30 gigs of data, usable or convertible to Wc3. The picture after this is a project of updating Crafty's Model Viewer to run the dll/script files from Magos. This is all based off of c & c++ and while I can load certain Wc3 mdls I want it to progress to mdx before I even think about uploading.

Outside of my DMO stuff I am playing around with the Korhal stuff from Sc2, the picture is of a skin from Sc2mapster (Hammer). The girls after this is part of a side commission to do pixar/disney models for Wc3.

Attached to this post:
Attachments: Coming_Back_Online2.png (3.7 MB)
Edited by Marek, Apr 29 2017, 09:57 AM.
Posted Image

MagaRa
Member Avatar
Dragon Balls Holder
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Wow! Oil Rafinery unit and Cloning room!!! Can't wait to see more!

Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
Yeah those are just what I backed up before the crash. I am re-downloading from aeriagames.com to get the pf/hf packs to get more data.
Posted Image

MagaRa
Member Avatar
Dragon Balls Holder
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Now seriously, I really can't wait for all those DMO buildings and doodads/decorations... But also, knowing how much material you have for your project, I guess terrain will look amazing in it, and I really want to see how you're going to completely transform WC3 into that modern/industrial setting!

Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
This really has been an "Alice in Wonderland" experience for me. The more I look to add, the more data I have to convert which leads me having to become familiar with formats I'm not accustomed to (like xps & gmod now). Which then makes me have to download new programs to process things and then modifying those programs to be able to handle what I need (like now writing c++ for Crafty to eventually replace Magos). Further down the rabbit hole I go!

Including the models you and Banditiger have done, in the end (I hope) we can all do full Digi-styled maps. It will be nice once I have more stuff converted, for all of us to be able to put out futuristic styled maps on par with the more modern stuff from other engines. em_clap So yeah blah blah blah, DMO stuff will be up after this weekend. I have social stuff I can't get out of this weekend, so I won't get as much time for all this until Monday.
Posted Image

MagaRa
Member Avatar
Dragon Balls Holder
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lord Morgul
Apr 29 2017, 04:57 PM
This really has been an "Alice in Wonderland" experience for me. The more I look to add, the more data I have to convert which leads me having to become familiar with formats I'm not accustomed to (like xps & gmod now). Which then makes me have to download new programs to process things and then modifying those programs to be able to handle what I need (like now writing c++ for Crafty to eventually replace Magos). Further down the rabbit hole I go!

Including the models you and Banditiger have done, in the end (I hope) we can all do full Digi-styled maps. It will be nice once I have more stuff converted, for all of us to be able to put out futuristic styled maps on par with the more modern stuff from other engines. em_clap So yeah blah blah blah, DMO stuff will be up after this weekend. I have social stuff I can't get out of this weekend, so I won't get as much time for all this until Monday.
Replace Magos?
Wow man, you're surely going to change "the game" completely!

P.S.

Again, if it ever becomes to bothersome for you to convert all DMO stuff that you don't need, share them with me, and I'll do as much as I can!
I do have some research for my studies, and job stuff, but in free time I'm mostly animating apart from social stuff - so I can pause animating for a while if you need help with DMO conversion.
Edited by MagaRa, Apr 29 2017, 05:21 PM.

Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Replace Magos?
Wow man, you're surely going to change "the game" completely!

It's a side thing, but I have found it useful in branching out to deal with gmod and other formats. The easy part is running the magos dlls concerning reading Wc3 mdls/mdx files. I've only started working its code, which is a pain, but will be worth it. You can view/download it here. One of my goals, outside of models, is to supply tools for people to do things without having to buy programs.

Quote:

P.S.

Again, if it ever becomes to bothersome for you to convert all DMO stuff that you don't need, share them with me, and I'll do as much as I can!
I do have some research for my studies, and job stuff, but in free time I'm mostly animating apart from social stuff - so I can pause animating for a while if you need help with DMO conversion.

While I have a lot of projects I am enjoying working on this, so you have my help. I have to start hosting a NFL draft party in the next few minutes, but later tonight I'll send you all DMO buildings/decocor/textures updated to obj & tga along with the needed programs for DMO conversion. I can always use help with stuff and thanks for offering. em_coolGuy
Posted Image

MagaRa
Member Avatar
Dragon Balls Holder
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think I did my conversion of .nif with 3dsmax 2011...

Anyway, I'll stop talking now... looking forward to all those things!

Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
So yeah, MagaRa and I pretty much completely ripped DMO and will be converting all that to Wc3. So there will be a lot of new content for Zeboim. So thanks MagaRa! ChaosThumbsUp I finished ripping Ghost in The Shell: First Assault and I'll be moving onto Figureheads Online.

Gabriel Perez has graciously allowed me to use his art for loading screens and art needs for the Xenogears project.

Also Seig Verdelet has allowed me to use some of his 3d Mech models, so the next mech I'll put out will be Fenrir from the game. So after some more DMO I'll be doing all that fun stuff.

Attached to this post:
Attachments: Fenrirpreview.jpg (230.58 KB)
Attachments: xenogears_speedpainting_series__ss20_by_artbygp_d9ca8zp.jpg (149.82 KB)
Edited by Marek, May 5 2017, 07:30 AM.
Posted Image

MagaRa
Member Avatar
Dragon Balls Holder
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What an epic mecha model!

Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

What an epic mecha model!

Oh yeah, he does really awesome stuff. I'm just alright with custom modeling, but he kicks serious butt. Outside of Seig I'm stuck doing things myself. I'm finishing up the base for the Id-Weltall/Weltall-2 mech model. Unless I get the Xenosaga III - Omega Id model, I will continue to develop this and a regular Weltall.

My model:

In blender and then Noesis for post work.

What I'm basing the model off of:

So it's not textured atm, I still want a more unified texture scheme for all the models.

Attached to this post:
Attachments: Weltall_2prev.png (498.92 KB)
Edited by Marek, May 6 2017, 12:29 AM.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Work In Progress · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

War3 Modding

Blizzard Modding

Other Games

Community

MARKET
Models & Skins
Spells
Ongoing Contests
Hosted Projects
World of Warcraft
Starcraft 2
Diablo III
Heroes of the Storm
Dota 2
League of Legends
Members
Awards
Introductions
Contact

Copyright © 2011-2015 Chaos Realm. A project initiated by Bogdan Radu.