Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Chaos Realm!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote Multiquote
Add Reply
HD Texture Pack
Topic Started: May 11 2017, 05:08 PM (988 Views)
Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
Posted Image
Posted Image

Some of this stuff I think is already easily found, others not so much. Putting this up per Unryze's request. The Dota stuff is from GA and from MagaRa's upload of repingan's stuff found here.

HD Pack 1 download
I included the Lorderon pack MagaRa put up and I will post a second bigger pack once Ascension is done downloading. I have not tested all these and the Halo stuff is just a direct port done by me. There are more tiles than what is in the pictures.

Updated:
HD Pack 2 download
Posted Image
Posted Image
Taken from the Ascension mod, who knows how many sources they took all this from. Let me know if you/someone you know did some of these, I'll give credit.
Attached to this post:
Attachments: WC3ScrnShot_051117_085950_01.png (1.44 MB)
Attachments: WC3ScrnShot_051117_091546_01.png (1.45 MB)
Attachments: WC3ScrnShot_051217_045936_01.png (1.28 MB)
Attachments: WC3ScrnShot_051217_050423_01.png (1.74 MB)
Edited by Marek, May 12 2017, 12:09 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post

kantarion
No Avatar
Militia
[ * ]
Hello,first of all he took it from my Texture packs i uploaded on wcunderground inside wowrips/tileset section

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/wcunderground/tilesets-f156/

Its compilation of tiles from everywhere : hiveworkshop,goblina academy,sc2 mapster.

You cant credit anyone actually,who will investigate every texture

Also theres another pack which i personally collected and extracted from many games such as wow,hon,hots,dota,allods and artstation,pinterest etc . Folder ,,offsets,, is made personaly by only me,and it need 1 click in photoshop to make tiles from it.Its actually WIP-s that i already used or abandon.
Here it is : https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/wcunderground/1-88-gb-of-samples-for-tilesets-buildings-etc-899--t6579.html

And here is my total conversion in HD style for wc3 ,personally by only me (except 1 grass and 1 dirt which is chinese):

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/wcunderground/tiles-rmk-development-hd-outland-download-t6424.html

So,guy called buyuchi actually take everything,hes not original creator.Nothing wrong with that,its called moding
But crediting him or me for this is very wrong. i am compiler of tiles u posted,and he just put in mod.
Edited by kantarion, Nov 8 2017, 12:33 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Terrain Art · Next Topic »
Add Reply

War3 Modding

Blizzard Modding

Other Games

Community

MARKET
Models & Skins
Spells
Ongoing Contests
Hosted Projects
World of Warcraft
Starcraft 2
Diablo III
Heroes of the Storm
Dota 2
League of Legends
Members
Awards
Introductions
Contact

Copyright © 2011-2015 Chaos Realm. A project initiated by Bogdan Radu.