Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Chaos Realm!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote Multiquote
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Chaos Realm's Deviant Art Page
Topic Started: Jul 5 2017, 09:53 PM (1,014 Views)
Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
I have been talking to a couple of people about doing this for a little bit and it seems like a good idea. There are Wc3 and other modders there, so it can potentially bring exposure (analytics will tell). At least its another platform to show off everyone's stuff!

If anyone is interested they can check it out here. I'll be surfing the site for member models and updating it weekly. If you want something to be put up there just pm me or note the DA page.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post

Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
So I have more time to update the DA page, so I can expand on it. The featured artist are:
Norenne
PrinceYaser
----

I'll be going through the site and choosing the next two artists, if you don't want your stuff showcased pm me. If you want to submit, pm me or note the CR DA page.
Edited by Marek, Aug 11 2017, 08:19 PM.
Posted Image

PrinceYaser
Member Avatar
Mountain Giant
[ * ]
Nice topic!

Btw, I'm "PrinceYaser" Not "PrinceYaiser". :]
Posted Image

Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
fixed
Posted Image

ZanmaruRen
Member Avatar
All Swordsman
[ *  *  * ]
Checked the page, loved it! Good job! And thank you for keeping Chaos Realm alive em_letsdothis
If you wonder what I'm doin, click here
Interested in learning how to animate? Click here

Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
You're very welcome, I try my best to help.
Posted Image

Unryze
Member Avatar

Self-advertising of DA page from Neil has been removed, as in the thread it was mentioned:

"If you want to submit, pm me or note the CR DA page."

Meaning this is not the place to do so, but either in PM or on the DA page of ChaosRealm, please be careful next time.

As for the DA page, all looks good, wish you all the best and good luck with it ;)
My Map Topic:http://chaosrealm.info/topic/10567032/
Official Map Site::http://vendew.info
Garena: Unryze
Anime Character Fight and BvO Another Map Maker

Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
Unryze
Aug 12 2017, 04:01 PM
Self-advertising of DA page from Neil has been removed, as in the thread it was mentioned:

"If you want to submit, pm me or note the CR DA page."

Meaning this is not the place to do so, but either in PM or on the DA page of ChaosRealm, please be careful next time.

As for the DA page, all looks good, wish you all the best and good luck with it ;)
Thank you Unryze for deleting the post and for clarifying. Its perfectly OK to make suggestions on general issues, to say "thanks" or to congratulate the people featured. However, this thread's main function is to alert people on changes/updates and to honor the selected artists.

Any member of staff can select a featured artist. Each person selected will get 1 week of being featured on the main DA page and afterwards have their work located in the "Featured Artist" folder. I'm glad you guys liked the page and thanks for the support.
Posted Image

neilcatorce
Member Avatar
Retired Co-Founder.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
well its funny, weird and etc. that ddahe was never been a member or registered here at CR but he is highlighted at DA of CR lol.
Posted Image

Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
Its not, I feature models that are on the site to say thanks for the contribution to the community. I prefer them to be members, but that doesn't stop me if I like something that has been posted on CR.
Edited by Marek, Aug 13 2017, 01:30 AM.
Posted Image

neilcatorce
Member Avatar
Retired Co-Founder.
Marek
Aug 13 2017, 01:29 AM
Its not, I feature models that are on the site to say thanks for the contribution to the community. I prefer them to be members, but that doesn't stop me if I like something that has been posted on CR.
you should also highlight the admin from BBS(chinese warcraft) who banned tailer for stealing their models :D I've heard their models were also posted here, that means they also contributed to this forum. and by the way, DDAHE has his own forum too and he hates re-posting his models same as chinese admin,
Edited by neilcatorce, Aug 13 2017, 01:35 AM.
Posted Image

Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
Well he can write me a note on DA and then I'll take it down. Seeing how you aren't really contributing anything, I'm guessing:
Spoiler: click to toggle
Posted Image

neilcatorce
Member Avatar
Retired Co-Founder.
Marek
Aug 13 2017, 02:06 AM
Well he can write me a note on DA and then I'll take it down. Seeing how you aren't really contributing anything, I'm guessing:
well I contribute to this site more than you did. and well in the end I'm the coolest guy.. em_kissmy
Posted Image

MagaRa
Member Avatar
Dragon Balls Holder
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
neilcatorce
Aug 13 2017, 10:43 AM
Marek
well I contribute to this site more than you did. and well in the end I'm the coolest guy.. em_kissmy
Yes, you are cool. Your models look amazing(professional), you're amazing at animating, and you surely contributed to this site and whole anime loving wc3 community. You have both talent and skill. That is what I believe.

Also, I loved seeing models and animations in your WIP(Even thought I'm not the biggest Naruto fan, they were awesome), and I truly admired you.

But what did you do for this place in the last couple of years? And that's alright, you have your things and maybe you are above this place now, but I don't understand one thing. Why do you attack people who are keeping CR alive? What's the point of that? Maybe you don't like how CR is now, but at the same time, you're doing nothing to try and improve it. If you hate this place and are not interested in improving it(by stating your opinion, starting new threads etc.), why visit it? Why would you participate in meaningless fights?

If you are above or the coolest guy, why do you argue?
Edited by MagaRa, Aug 13 2017, 11:27 AM.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
neilcatorce
Aug 13 2017, 10:43 AM
Marek
All you are contributing right now is another sophomoric rant bashing people. Thank you for constructive contributions to the site, but I'm not going to give you anymore hugs until I drink some coffee.
Posted Image

Norenne
Member Avatar
Black Goddess
[ *  *  *  * ]
Gimme a hug.. :megusta:
Edited by Norenne, Aug 13 2017, 07:25 PM.
Posted Image
--More unofficial models--
--My Terrain Gallery--
"AOV RPG BETA"
"Giveaway Map"

Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
Norenne
Aug 13 2017, 07:21 PM
Gimme a hug.. :megusta:
Well alright QQ_D
Big hug for Norenne:
Edited by Marek, Aug 14 2017, 08:42 AM.
Posted Image

hellobg
Member Avatar
Militia
[ * ]
Is the Deviant Art page suppose to be for members to submit their paintings/drawings?
Edited by hellobg, Aug 14 2017, 06:18 PM.

PrinceYaser
Member Avatar
Mountain Giant
[ * ]
hellobg
Aug 14 2017, 06:18 PM
Is the Deviant Art page suppose to be for members to submit their paintings/drawings?
Yeah but not members of here, you should sign up to Deviant Art and be a member of Deviant Art.
Posted Image

Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
PrinceYaser
Aug 14 2017, 06:45 PM
hellobg
Aug 14 2017, 06:18 PM
Yeah but not members of here, you should sign up to Deviant Art and be a member of Deviant Art.
Well you don't have to own a DA account for your art to be featured on the CR DA page. As I stated before if you want to submit, personal message me here or note CR on DA. Creating a deviantart page is up to you, it gives you more exposure (could be good, bad or blah).

You should post your works here. Our Graphics section is where you can post more traditional art on this website.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Chaos Tavern · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: