Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Chaos Realm!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote Multiquote
Add Reply
I have more than 9000 3d characters for the war3
Topic Started: Oct 10 2017, 02:00 AM (454 Views)
xxorishasxx
Member Avatar
Grunt
[ * ]
hello friends of the photo this is for those who are interesting I have more than 9000 characters for the war3 but it does not have animations to if I am that I look for people who want and they like to give animations to the models that I have I leave my page that does not all the models that I have only upload it to my page
external link
Edited by Unryze, Oct 15 2017, 12:02 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post

Gluttonous
Member Avatar
BeastMaster Level 1
[ * ]
You have download for these models anywhere? I may try to animate Modok

Dennis Herrmann
Member Avatar
The strongest Man from CR
[ *  *  *  * ]
Do you have some New bleach, naruto oR one Piece models?
Watch at my brother his youtube channel =)

PhenomLP
Youtube Channel Phenomlp

Wip MY WIP

Posted Image

MagaRa
Member Avatar
Dragon Balls Holder
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This guy keeps posting like this, but never explains anything or knows how to answer to any of your questions. He made maybe 5 posts like this one in previous months. He keeps uploading photos of models(I guess he had found online) at that's it.
From what I have seen, most of these models are already posted on Deviantart, so he just downloads them from there.

You can find Modok here: http://chaosrealm.info/topic/11612566/1/

Tagged in this post: Gluttonous
Edited by MagaRa, Oct 10 2017, 09:21 AM.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

xxorishasxx
Member Avatar
Grunt
[ * ]
well all the models I have myself extracted from the same games in case you want to see the original archers I just ask for help to those who are interested in putting animation that is everything

MagaRa
Member Avatar
Dragon Balls Holder
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
xxorishasxx
Oct 10 2017, 06:29 PM
well all the models I have myself extracted from the same games in case you want to see the original archers I just ask for help to those who are interested in putting animation that is everything
Really? You even extracted a custom model made by a guy from Deviantart?

You maybe converted models to .mdx and that's it, but it doesn't matter.
If you want to request an animation you can do it here: http://chaosrealm.info/forum/3068335/
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

xxorishasxx
Member Avatar
Grunt
[ * ]
Hi friend, do you have facebook or something to communicate with?

Unryze
Member Avatar

Giving out a small warning, advertising yourself is good and all, but please do know the measure. Also for picture uploads use CR, you can upload them directly to here, any other link to FB will award you more warnings + posts will be deleted. And when you reach 100% warnings, a ban.

Also, converting models does not mean that you own them, not to mention I have seen a lot of them being extracted long time ago and uploaded to Devianart and such...
My Map Topic:http://chaosrealm.info/topic/10567032/
Official Map Site::http://vendew.info
Garena: Unryze
Anime Character Fight and BvO Another Map Maker

Marek
Member Avatar
Deus ex Machina
[ *  *  * ]
Please post animation requests here. Simple way to remedy things, just upload here the models you want help with, adding original formats can help with animating for wc3. That said, this person is from WorldofEditors and figures this site is the same.

If you actually create a model, then it is yours if you take the time to copyright it. Here's a brief explanation. This is not WorldofEditors dude, read our rules and be respectful to authors/creators or don't expect help.
Edited by Marek, Oct 16 2017, 04:36 AM.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Chaos News · Next Topic »
Add Reply

War3 Modding

Blizzard Modding

Other Games

Community

MARKET
Models & Skins
Spells
Ongoing Contests
Hosted Projects
World of Warcraft
Starcraft 2
Diablo III
Heroes of the Storm
Dota 2
League of Legends
Members
Awards
Introductions
Contact

Copyright © 2011-2015 Chaos Realm. A project initiated by Bogdan Radu.