Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Chaos Realm!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote Multiquote
Add Reply
300 Heroes models; Convertion to mdx
Topic Started: Nov 29 2017, 09:16 AM (414 Views)
mingming
No Avatar
Peon
[ * ]
Anyone interested in convering .x files to mdx and adding bone / animation. or just converting them to obj is fine. anyone? drop comment below let me know Thanks !
Please Help! QQ_distressed

Edit: I've added a sample of model down below (the whole game model is too big about 185mb or larger).
Hope people take up this convert and animate those models, too many good models in that game.
Edited by mingming, Nov 29 2017, 01:03 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post

MagaRa
Member Avatar
Dragon Balls Holder
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
mingming
Nov 29 2017, 09:16 AM
Anyone interested in convering .x files to mdx and adding bone / animation. or just converting them to obj is fine. anyone? drop comment below let me know Thanks !

Edit: I've added a sample of model down below (the whole game model is too big about 185mb or larger).
Hope people take up this convert and animate those models, too many good models in that game.
I don't believe that anyone will take on 300 models to convert or animate because that would take too much time. Animation is not that simple.

My advice for you is to post pictures of those models, or the models that you prefer from that game and maybe someone will work on those models.

Also, you could add a list of all models that you have from that game so people can choose to work on the ones they like.

Good luck!
Edited by MagaRa, Nov 29 2017, 02:09 PM.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

mingming
No Avatar
Peon
[ * ]
MagaRa
Nov 29 2017, 02:09 PM
mingming

I don't believe that anyone will take on 300 models to convert or animate because that would take too much time. Animation is not that simple.

My advice for you is to post pictures of those models, or the models that you prefer from that game and maybe someone will work on those models.

Also, you could add a list of all models that you have from that game so people can choose to work on the ones they like.

Good luck!
Ok thanks for respond, will find what I want and maybe just convert to obj format ( that is more than enough for me).

Note: they have lots of top quality anime models from all the series. (literally)

I don't mind if people ask for the models (particular anime) they want from me,

only problem I have is that I don't know all the models name so cannot provide the list of names of characters.

mingming
Anyone interested in convering .x files to mdx and adding bone / animation. or just converting them to obj is fine.
So I managed to get a .dat and a .wuy file from extracting .x files, any idea to convert .dat to fbx or any other format which allow animation mdx/mdl ??
(since .dat is bigger than .x files assuming there's animation included)

Attached to this post:
Attachments: 013.7z (1.1 MB)
Edited by mingming, Nov 30 2017, 04:12 AM.

TheUndertaker
Member Avatar
The Deadman
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I though we already have a lot of 300 Heroes models rips here? Well since you have the 300 Heroes game, can you rip this model and upload here?

Posted Image
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Animate & Convert This! · Next Topic »
Add Reply

War3 Modding

Blizzard Modding

Other Games

Community

MARKET
Models & Skins
Spells
Ongoing Contests
Hosted Projects
World of Warcraft
Starcraft 2
Diablo III
Heroes of the Storm
Dota 2
League of Legends
Members
Awards
Introductions
Contact

Copyright © 2011-2015 Chaos Realm. A project initiated by Bogdan Radu.