Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Chaos Realm!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote Multiquote
Add Reply
Help Ripping (Tutorial?); Need help with Ripping
Topic Started: Jan 1 2018, 04:21 PM (325 Views)
Lufion
Member Avatar
Mountain Giant
[ * ]
Hey, I have a request.

Is someone willing to teach me how to rip models from Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4? I got the game and just need someone to teach me how to do it, tell me what Tools I need and how to convert the ripped files into a usable format (fbx,mesh,obj)

Edit :

So i've learned, that ripping isn't possible right now, and I've got the decrypted Files from the game from another source, so I would need help in converting the Files into a usable format. I'm at the point, where I've extracted lets say Chiyo with Neosis, but I cant open her with Model Editor or MDLVis to fix the textures or anything.

My Question, what do I have to do now, so I can use that Model in Mdlvis or Model Editor without getting Errors

https://asideofchidori.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-Kimimaro-Kaguya-PACK-1-FOR-XPS-629100494

There are a dozen of models on this side, and you can just download and convert them without problems, so what did they do that I didnt do yet? If you need more information, feel free to ask, I know this may be hard to understand, but I would be glad if I received help. (These days I rarely see anyone anwser my questions)

Thanks anyway
Edited by Lufion, Jan 1 2018, 07:43 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post

Dennis Herrmann
Member Avatar
The strongest Man from CR
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i think we solved the Problem yesterday =D
Watch at my brother his youtube channel =)

PhenomLP
Youtube Channel Phenomlp

Wip MY WIP

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Other Requests · Next Topic »
Add Reply

War3 Modding

Blizzard Modding

Other Games

Community

MARKET
Models & Skins
Spells
Ongoing Contests
Hosted Projects
World of Warcraft
Starcraft 2
Diablo III
Heroes of the Storm
Dota 2
League of Legends
Members
Awards
Introductions
Contact

Copyright © 2011-2015 Chaos Realm. A project initiated by Bogdan Radu.