Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Chaos Realm!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote Multiquote
Add Reply
Zelda models, mostly animations; For a huge project I’m working on and to realease it with all functionalities I will need a few models and new animations.
Topic Started: Mar 30 2018, 01:07 AM (286 Views)
Wolren
No Avatar
Peon
[ * ]
Hey guys, I’m currently back to mapping after many many years, I’m pretty sure it’s been a decade haha, and got myself some free time, was quite rusty at jass and modeling (finishing law school) and this site has been very useful with the modeling issues since programming was always my strong point. I’m making a Zelda rpg with many heroes from the series and full use of the 480x480. I hope I can release the beta version in a couple weeks since we decided recently to redo all the terrain we did. But I’m losing too much time editing models myself, I kinda needed a few animations and models from a 3rd party, I’m willing to hire for priority, or get someone new on the team, or even someone to help me with hints and stuff, models are a pretty big deal for real immersion. Thanks very much, and I’m sorry if I’m posting it in the wrong session I’m using my cellphone and it’s current lack of battery is making this post nearly impossible. Btw should I post the models I made already even if I used someone else’s for that?
Offline Profile Quote Post

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Modeling Requests · Next Topic »
Add Reply

War3 Modding

Blizzard Modding

Other Games

Community

MARKET
Models & Skins
Spells
Ongoing Contests
Hosted Projects
World of Warcraft
Starcraft 2
Diablo III
Heroes of the Storm
Dota 2
League of Legends
Members
Awards
Introductions
Contact

Copyright © 2011-2015 Chaos Realm. A project initiated by Bogdan Radu.