Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Chaos Realm!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote Multiquote
Locked Topic
The Countdown
Topic Started: Jan 18 2012, 01:03 AM (1,191 Views)
Jones Sparrow
No Avatar
Militia
[ * ]
Prologue

Washington D.C
August 1st
0100 hours

He was blinded. The man gasped desperately for air. He heard shouting, screams, sirens, and telephones ringing. “We need to get him into surgery, pronto!!” “Room 5 is open!” “Ah man… this doesn’t look good.” The flash was gone and the room slowly came into view. He was on a hospital cart surrounded by nurses. They were moving quickly. He wanted to speak but his throat felt raw and fiery, and he felt a white hot sensation in his shoulder, chest, and leg.

The man saw another face with the nurses. A very attractive, sandy blonde haired woman was holding his hand. She was covered in blood… probably his. She smiled at him as tears rolled down her cheeks.

The cart burst through the doors of the ER. The nurses and doctors huddled up near him. His heart rate beeped on the screen. The doctors start their procedure, but are completely shocked when the heart beat stops.
Offline Profile

Jones Sparrow
No Avatar
Militia
[ * ]
Chapter 1

Outskirts of Baghdad, Iraq
July 3. 1400 hours
2 years before death

A tan jeep cruised down a dirt road, toward Baghdad. The car was playing rock and roll music at max volume. The driver and passenger sang along at the top of their lungs. "Morris! Marshal! Turn that down! you both sound like someones running over a cat!" A Corporal in the back seat said. The one named Marshal turned to look at him. Ted Marshal had tanned skin from the Middle East's heat. His Jet Black hair was matted down from his helmet, and had dark brown eyes. He had a smile that would light up the whole world. He wore the usual Army Ranger uniform, and a helmet with a picture of his family on it.

"Gee, Corp... all you had to do was ask...." Marshal says, looking over at the driver. Jack Morris had short brown hair, dark green eyes, and a very attractive face. He wore a Ranger uniform and sunglasses. His helmet was on the dashboard. Morris looks at Marshal, and they start singing louder. The corporal cusses at them and looks out the window.

"We're gettin' Close." Marshal said, looking forward again. They were going on a very covert mission. Driving into a violent city with the music blasting might not seem like it, but this happens on a regular basis for this city. The other two men with the three remained silent. Marshal turned back and looked at them. "You guys aren't the talkative type are ya?" They looked at him, and remained silent. Ted grinned. "Come on! Loosen up! We don't have to be professional until we get into the ci--" A gunshot. They all looked at Ted, with a hole through his helmet. Morris felt the spray of blood on his face. "Shit!" the Corporal yelled as he pulled out his machine gun.

The next thing Morris remembers, he's being dragged out of the jeep by the two large men. "....Listen to me! Morris! Get your shit together, Ranger!" The corporal yelled. They all hid behind the jeep and crouched. "Alpha, this is Delta! We are under attack! I repeat, we are under attack!" the Corporal screamed into his radio on his shoulder. The four men fired their guns at the direction of where the shot was heard. The two silent men fired a short round burst. A shout was heard. Silent but deadly... Morris thought to himself. "Cover me!" Morris yelled. He took a deep breath, stood up, and charged past the jeep, avoiding eye contact with his best friend on the side of the road.

He ducked behind a rock, and reloaded. He fired three shots and knelt down. He was about to go up again, when heard an explosion. The jeep just burst into flames. The bodies flew back from the explosion. Morris went wide eyed then turned to see an RPG coming right at him.

"SHIT!!!" Morris yelled as he got up and started running as far away as possible.... unfortunately, he wasn't fast enough.

Offline Profile

ZXoftheDarkness
Member Avatar
Demon Hunter Level 10
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sweet you're finally posting your work, pretty good man.
(I Am Also Known As Lelouch)

Posted Image
Sasuke Signature Made By Me

Come play Pokemon Online in the PO Section! - http://chaosrealm.info/forum/3119387/
Come post and read works in the Ancient Scribe Section! - http://chaosrealm.info/forum/3099058/
Come post and listen to music in the Goblin Band Section! - http://chaosrealm.info/forum/3099205/
Offline Profile

Xburst
Member Avatar
A Life In The Golden Treasury
Oh lol its a story and here I thought it was a newspaper kind like of a thing

But the prologue seems original, keep up.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile

Jones Sparrow
No Avatar
Militia
[ * ]
Chapter 2

Miami Florida
July 4th 0200 hours
1 month before death

Jack Morris woke up in a cold sweat. His heart pounded in his ears. The slow ticking of his clock was the only sound in his bedroom. Twilight left his room flooded with darkness. Its been a while since he's had that nightmare that was a reality... Its hard to believe that it was two years ago that he lost his best friend since the sixth grade... After that explosion a helicopter came about an hour later, taking Morris into the ER. A few weeks after his surgery, he went back to the site, and found the picture of his best friends family... So, he moved to Miami after his years of service for the sunshine, parties, and to drink his sorrow away.

He remembered walking to the front door of of Ted Marhsal's house, telling his beautiful wife that he died with honor... She started hitting him in the chest out of anger, then she broke down and cried on him.

"You promised!" she cried.
He wanted to say something, he wanted to break down, he wanted to say how sorry he was, how he would have wanted to be killed instead of the headstrong, laid back, fired up friend.
"You promised you would watch out for him!"
"I know..." He managed to say.

He looked at the clock. 2 in the morning. He moaned and rolled out of bed, knowing he won't be able to go back to sleep. He walked to the bathroom of his spacious apartment.

He looked at himself in the mirror. His dark brown hair was perfect, even when he just rolled out of bed. His emerald green eyes were tired, yet alive. He was still a looker. His muscular body was bronzed from the Florida sun. He had a few scars over his body thanks to the rocket throwing him into the air. He splashed cold water on his face, trying to get rid of the memory of his nightmare.

He walked out of the bathroom and into the living room, if he's going to stay up, he might as well watch some TV...

He woke up to the news hours later. "...American Soldiers were found dead just outside of Baghdad, Iraq. Their bodies were left in the road, with bullet holes in their jeep. There hasn't been an attack like this since two years ago--" Morris turned off the TV. He didn't want to hear anything about that pointless war. He got up and stretched, looking at the microwave clock. 3:00 Pm.

Time to enjoy some sunshine.

Offline Profile

Douchebag
Member Avatar
Call me Deadpool.
So far so good, but when i read "The slow ticking of his clock was the only sound in his bedroom." I thought it said cock instead of clock. >.<
Offline Profile

Justasurferchick
Member Avatar
Peon
[ * ]
this makes me horny
Posted Image
Offline Profile

hangun
Member Avatar
Lich King Level 10
then go put a brick in your ass and twisted around like u dont care!
Posted Image
Offline Profile

Jones Sparrow
No Avatar
Militia
[ * ]
Thanks for all the positive comments! i didn't think this story was gonna far on this site... but i'll continue it

Chapter3

Miami Florida
July 4th 1700 hours
1 month before death

The sky was a mixture of dark purple, red, and orange.The beach was almost deserted except for a few families. It won't be like this for long though. The waves hit the sand as Jack Morris jogged by. He wore his sunglasses with shorts and tennis shoes. He looked down at his watch. He's been jogging around the beach for two hours now. He jogged back towards his jet black corvette that belonged to his late best friend. He put a towel over his shoulder, and climbed in and drove to the bustling city.

People were starting to come out to start fireworks. Every store had American themes. Morris spent his afternoon by going a pizza palor, and took a long jog to clear his mind. Now he planned on getting a cold beer and going back to the beach to watch the fireworks. He pulled up into a parking lot, got out, put on an T-shirt, and walked into the bar.

It was a run down place, and it stank of urine, cigarettes, and many types of drinks. He took a stool and sat on it. "Something strong." He said, handing the grimy bartender a few dollars. The doors to the bar opened and closed quickly as Morris was handed his drink. He took a sip of his drink as he looked fromt he corner of his eye at the door. Two broad shoulder men who wore the typical floridian tourist outfit. And a much smaller figure, but strong... A woman? His thoughts were correct when some drunk men whistled in her direction.

Footsteps walked toward him as he took another sip. The woman sat next to Morris. "Hey." She smiled, as she took his drink and took a sip. He looked at her. She was beautiful. She had long sandy blonde hair, high cheek bones, and a slender, yet strong, body. Her coffee colored eyes twinkled at him with amusement, curiousity, and business. "Hey" he said back, taking his drink and looked forward again. She crossed her legs and turned his shoulder to face her. "I'm new around town and I thought you'd be able to..." She giggled. "Show me around?"

Morris laughed a bit. Sure, he's been asked by a lot of women the same thing... but she was different... "Sure. I'll give you a tour no other man could." She giggled and got up as he did, walking out of the bar and into the parking lot. This was a night they'll never forget.

Offline Profile

Douchebag
Member Avatar
Call me Deadpool.
I feel compelled to say this. Really the only bad thing is that you give too much information and some of it ends up being irrelevant. I can't really say too much about it because I'm guilty of the exact same thing. Otherwise ChaosThumbsUp
Offline Profile

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Ancient Scribe · Next Topic »
Locked Topic