Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Chaos Realm!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote Multiquote
Locked Topic
Fate/Elder Hearts Introduction; Shirou is back(and Rin, if anyone cares). The Holy Grail War may be over, but things are about to get worse.
Topic Started: Jul 7 2012, 08:48 PM (1,151 Views)
Aragorns
Member Avatar
BladeMaster Level 2
[ *  * ]
An Introduction to Rapture Events.

Chapter 1 A - Planecrash.

Our story starts with Shirou Emiya and Rin Tohsaka, names I'm sure you know well.
If not, then go fix that right now. Anywho, back with the story.

About a year after the events of the Fifth and last Holy Grail War, in which the Holy Grail was destroyed, Shirou and Rin had practiced there magic incase they should ever need to use it. They were on there way back from a sort of holiday to England, somewhere Shirou had wanted to visit all year ever since the end of the Holy Grail War.

Rin couldn't understand it, but it was almost as if Shirou was trying to get back to Saber - something which was impossible.
Shirou was soundly sleeping, and Rin was reading a book she'd picked up from england - 'Horrible Histories: Dark Knights and Dingy Castles'
She had picked up a whole load of books of the same series from England. Shirou and picked up books called the 'Percy Jackson Series' and the 'Hero's of Olympus series'. He'd also got a game called 'Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3'

An Irish voice suddenly sounded out over the PA or whatever they use on a Plane. "Attention passenger's, we are about to experience some turbulence. Would you kindly buckle your seatbelts?" She sighed and nudged Shirou.

"Shirou, wake up."
He opened his eyes.
"Uhh.. wha..."

"Buckle you're seatbelt."

He didn't argue, and just did what he was told. They had there seatbelts buckled, and then the turbulence kicked in. It was extremely bumby, and that didn't sit well with Rin.
"You alright?" Asked Shirou.

"What makes you ask?"

"Your turning green." With that, he handed her the barf-bag.
She took it and held it there for what felt like hours but was only a couple of minutes... then she threw up in it.

The ride didn't get any better... but it didn't get any worse either. Shirou kept having to ask for another bag for Rin. Suddenly the Irish voice of there captain rang out again. "Attention passenger's, the according to the tower, I'm going to have to make an emergency landing. Would you kindly brace yourselves?"

Rin wondered at this, she looked out the window - something she'd regret.
First off, it didn't help with her air sickness.
Second; she couldn't see any land below them. "Shirou, somethings wrong. I don't think there is any land near here."
The captain's voice sounded out again.

"There isn't, Rin Tohsaka. Not at 63° 2' N, 29° 55' W. That's what makes this interesting."

The lights suddenly went out, screaming was heard and they plummeted towards the sea.

Chapter 1 B - Sins of the Father

A boy with blonde spikey hair was lying in his bed, staring at the ceiling, trying to piece together recent events.
First, there was this 'Deepground'. What had it been doing all this time? How had they remained hidden? Was there anything else they'd done which was yet to be discovered?
Second was the recent sightings. People had sworn to have seen things that weren't there - a boy with brown hair and a gun-blade hybrid. A guy with a monkey's tail. A girl who liked to show herself off.
But what was really bugging him was event number three...
... "How am I going to propose to Tifa?" Cloud sighed and sat up. He looked at a picture of Tifa, the love of his life.

There was a knock on his door, and he went to answer it. None other than Barret. "Barret, what are you doing here?"

He seemed excited... which was odd. "Cloud, you've gotta come see this! Yuffie is fighting one of the people that were reported!" Cloud suddenly looked interested - he had doubted these peoples exsistence and dismissed them as the after-effects of Geostigma.

"Which one?" He asked.

"The one with Pink hair and one of those Gunblade thingies, now come on!" Barret darted off, Cloud followed.

They arrived too see what Barret said was true - Yuffie was fighting this mysterious warrior.
Cloud could've sworn he'd seen her before... but he just couldn't put his finger on it. The warrior struck at Yuffie, who blocked it with one of her Shurikens. She struck a second time - same outcome. A third time; Yuffie dodged it. Then the person backflipped. Whilst she was still in the air, her sword turned into a gun and she shot several times at Yuffie, who blocked some of the bullets with her Shurikens, but was hit by the rest.

"Yuffie!" Cloud rushed in there and drew his Fusion Swords, and prepared to fight... when suddenly, a black guy with a fro came flying threw the sky. He landed ontop of the pink-haired Warrior. Cloud started to wonder what had happened to the guy when the answer presented itself. A man with black hair and dark red clothes.
"Vincent. Good to see you."

Vincent seemed unresponsive, and then aimed his gun at the black man. "This is another one of those sighted, he tried to attack me."
The black man got up. "Whoa, whoa, whoa." He said, waving his arms. "I tried... to attack you?"
"Yes." Came the the answer.
"... You tried to kill me!"

"You attacked first."

"I was NOT attacking you!"

"Really? So you call throwing a Firaga spell at someone not attacking them?"

"Er..."

The pink-haired warrior sighed in fustration. Then she seemed to concentrate extremely hard.
A pink crystal appeared between her hands. "Odin." She threw the crystal up and struck it. It shattered and then appeared a giant armoured Knight.
She landed next to it, obviously this 'Odin' was hers.

"She has summon Materia." Barret stated. Vincent looked at him in a 'thank you captain obvious' way. The girl looked at them confused... for some reason.

Cloud decided to counter - and what better way to counter Odin than with Odin?
However, he had no Summon Materia on him. "Barret, focus on her summon. Vincent, you too! Yuffie take on the black guy - I'll handle the main one."

However, before battle could take place, a loud noise was heard. They looked in the direction of the noise. Midgar had just been consumed by a gigantic wave... as in, big enough to consume entire mountains. Barret took off glasses that he had conveniently put on before these events transpired. "Mother of go--" "not exactly." He had been interrupted by another mysterious figure, with a red outifit outlined blue, and a black collar that hid his mouth and nose. He also had dark glasses that hid his eyes.

They all turned there attention to this man. "Who are you?"

"The question you should be asking, Cloud Strife, is who is that?" The man indicated towards the tidal wave.

At first none of them could see what he was pointing at... then it made it's appearance. A giant creature. It headed towards them.
In a few moments, they all found themselves being sucked into the 'maw' of this thing. Cloud felt a hand grab his, it was the mysterious man. "This is it. You must work together with these others. It all begins here." Cloud lost conciousness.

Chapter 1 C - Things can only get better

A boy with extremely spikey brown hair sat in his bed, watching a TV screen at the end of the bed. The TV series seemed extremely interesting.
There's a knock at his room door, the boy looks over. "Who is it?"

"Guess." Came the response.

The boy silently laughed. "Come on in!" A silver-haired boy entered the room. "Hey Sora. What're you watching?" The spikey-haired boy - identified as Sora - responded with the strangest answer ever. "It's an awesome Anime that Roxas said he watched whilst in Organization XIII. It's called 'Kuroshitsuji'." Riku(the silver-haired one), not being fluent in Japanese unlike a certain blue-bird, raised an eyebrow. "Kuroshitsuji? What does that mean?"

"Black Butler."

"Right... is it good?" Was the next question. Riku sat down in a convenient chair and watched the TV screen.

"Yep!" The screen had an awesome-looking butler guy on it, owning a whole load of people with cutlery.

"This guys kicking ass." Was all Riku could say.

There was another knock at the door. This time a feminine voice sounded. "Sora? Riku? You in there?" Sora's face immediately lit up and he rushed over to the door. The red-headed blue-eyed pink-dressed girl known as Kairi was at the door. "Hey Kairi!"

"Hi Sora!" She said, and she gave a little wave. "So, I was wondering, if your not doing anything right now if you'd like to go out with me..."

"...Y-yes!" Was the response... however, Kairi continued.

"Me... and Tidus and Selphie." Sora felt like a bit of an idiot, but he quickly put on a smile. "Same answer!"

"What about this Sor--" Riku was interrupted by the door slamming. Riku shook his head. "Why dosn't he just ask her out already?"

"I don't know." Came a response. Riku looked around, no one there. The TV screen suddenly went static, and then a new image came on it.
A guy with bright-read spikey hair and green eyes in a black trenchcoat was on the screen. "Is this thing on?"

Riku couldn't believe it. "Axel!?"

"Got it memorized?" Came the voice. Yep, it was him.

"How did you--"

"No time to explain." Interrupted Axel. "Listen, has Sora heard from Roxas recently?"

Riku thought back to three days ago when Sora had told him that Roxas has been awfully silent recently. "... No. Why?"

Axel let loose a sigh. "Where is he now?"

"He's gone out with Kairi Tidus and Selphie. Why?"

"Because." Went on the former Nobody. "Tidus ain't here. Have you honestly seen him since you got back?"

"Well, ye--"

"Have you honestly?"

Riku was about to respond when he thought... Tidus wasn't acting like his usual self. He didn't play blitzball with Wakka anymore, and spent alot of time at home.

"... What happened to him?"

"Long story. Not sure I believe it myself."

Riku listened as Axel explained that the Tidus they knew was something called a 'Fayth', and that it was the real Tidus... but it wasn't.
Eventually, after what was hours, Riku understood. Eventually Axel also explained why he was on the TV screen, and how he'd found himself in a strange, dark and seemingly underwater place.

"... and then, after running away from Noire-Blackheart and wondering if I'd get out of it alive, a giant black portal opened and I was sucked in. Not sure who else was sucked in, though. Then I found myself here."

Riku let it all sink in. "... where the others you met alright?"

"Hmm? Oh, I'm sure Hermione, Noire, Fang and Eduard Khil are perfectly fine... can't say the same for Sebastian, though. He's still unconsious." The TV camera turned to view the red jamaican crab that we all know and love. "See? Hasn't even stirred." Axel proceeded to poke Sebastian.
Riku thought for a long moment, before getting up and summoning Way to the Dawn. Axel raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing?"

"I'm coming to help."

"... not sure how that'll work, but something I picked up from one of the many worlds I visited might help. Summon 1.21 gigawats of Thundaga magic and embue it into your Keyblade, then touch the TV screen." Riku shrugged and did so... nothing happened. At least, not for the first three seconds. Then all the lights on the entire island went out, the room comically exploded, and Riku was gone...
it had worked.
Or he was dead. Either way, we'll find out in part 2.

Continued in Chapter 1 D, and then we finally get onto part 2.
Edited by Aragorns, Jul 13 2012, 06:40 PM.
XIII
Posted ImagePosted Image

Bound by fate Called by destiny Driven by love
Offline Profile

EbonyStallion
Member Avatar
Lich King Level 10
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I was extremely pulled in by the first chapter... but the second chapter I was like WTF? and didn't read the rest. I guess it's cause I'm not a FF guy.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile

Aragorns
Member Avatar
BladeMaster Level 2
[ *  * ]
I was actually thinking 'hang on... it's longer than the first one?' But I suppose that's because I know more about FF than I do Fate/Stay Night... that, or because there's alot more FF than there is Fate/Stay Night.

Either way, I'm glad you liked the first part at least.
XIII
Posted ImagePosted Image

Offline Profile

EbonyStallion
Member Avatar
Lich King Level 10
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The first one gave me a really good picture in my head, proabably cause I love Fate.
I couldn't get a picture for the second because I don't play any Final Fantasy.
Perhaps others could come and clear up their opinions on the second.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Offline Profile

Aragorns
Member Avatar
BladeMaster Level 2
[ *  * ]
Hmm... I'll try to add more detail in later works(I'll probably end up copying and pasting from wikipedias when it comes to appearance of characters XD)
I'll do Chapter 1 C and D, and then we can finally move on to Chapter 2.
XIII
Posted ImagePosted Image

Offline Profile

Aragorns
Member Avatar
BladeMaster Level 2
[ *  * ]
Eh, just a quick bump-o-roony.
So, I'm waiting for people to comment on chapter 1 B, and I'm also trying to figure out what to do in chapter 1 C...
so yeah.
XIII
Posted ImagePosted Image

Offline Profile

BlazeDark
Member Avatar
Mountain Giant
[ * ]
I like both chapters, as a fan of both series xD. Chapter 1a didnt have much action but it was well explained and as kami said i could create an image of the scene in my mind.
Chapter 1b was a little confusing but it was good too, the cross of different chars is a very interesting idea.
Im waiting to see how youll merge them togheter xD, also for Fate i think youll have to bring some of the heroes back, for a little action btween both series.
Posted Image
Posted ImageMap Project: RvFT - Reborn vs Fairy Tail
Offline Profile

Aragorns
Member Avatar
BladeMaster Level 2
[ *  * ]
BlazeDark
Jul 12 2012, 02:41 AM
I like both chapters, as a fan of both series xD. Chapter 1a didnt have much action but it was well explained and as kami said i could create an image of the scene in my mind.
Chapter 1b was a little confusing but it was good too, the cross of different chars is a very interesting idea.
Im waiting to see how youll merge them togheter xD, also for Fate i think youll have to bring some of the heroes back, for a little action btween both series.
I agree with you on everything but the confusing part... because if I was confused by my own stuff, I'd be hopeless XD
I will bring the Fate hero's back, don't worry. Unfortunately you might have to wait until late part 2 or even part 3, because there isn't entirely an opening for them yet.

Again Chapter 1 C coming soon...
hopefully I'll get it up by tomorrow. IF I can think of what'll happen.
It may end up a short chapter, you never know.
XIII
Posted ImagePosted Image

Offline Profile

Aragorns
Member Avatar
BladeMaster Level 2
[ *  * ]
Bit of a bumbah to say...

CHAPTER 1 C IS FINALLY UP!

Chapter 1 D will be next, and then part 2 of all this will commence!
XIII
Posted ImagePosted Image

Offline Profile

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Ancient Scribe · Next Topic »
Locked Topic