Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Chaos Realm!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote Multiquote
Add Reply
Ultimate Shonen Jump (Pending Name); Recruiting a Crew
Topic Started: Aug 2 2012, 04:57 PM (7,375 Views)
ShiroiSenji
Member Avatar
BladeMaster Level 9
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ultimate Shonen Jump

Well, it's been while since i've come to this forum or done anything with any editor. I Had an Idea to make first anime map to Sc2 (Since there isn't any yet).
The game will be a lot similar with the upcoming "Blizzard All-Stars" its like an Moba/AoS but it will have some differences in jungling part and others. I'm not very experienced with the editor quite yet, so i might need somewhat experienced crew to work on with, my position will be lead designer for the hero and item concepts, also i will be doing most of the icons and art related material to the map.

Project

Will be based on numerous Anime Characters from Shonen Jump Publisher (Beelzebub, Naruto, Bleach, Nurarihyon No Mago, Kuroko No Basket, Magico, Shaman King, Toriko, One Piece etc.) There will be 2 sides, which will be places from 2 animes, probably something like Konoha and Marineford. There will be 3 lines where you push to enemy side and win, like a typical AoS, there will be a item system where you can buy up to 6 items. Also probably 2 boss spots which will grant certain buff to allies when defeated, overall jungle will hold lot of different stuff from typical Jungle Meta. There will be item system lot like in Dota2 and LoL, which will be convenient to use and fast. Might hold duel system perhaps and some small quests which u can complete around the map in order to get buffs for your team, not sure yet. All is in still development, i'm not trying to copy again whole AoS idea, i'm trying to do new things at same time, bring something new to whole moba scene.

Recruiment

I need following positions to my project; (Do Not Enlist, if you really don't have time or dedication for this).

- Coder / Spellmaker (Multiple people is good for spellmaker)
- Animator (Depending on workload might need few)
- Modeler / Ripper (Someone who can produce Starcraft quality models or rip and convert HQ ones).
Edited by ShiroiSenji, Aug 2 2012, 05:04 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post

EbonyStallion
Member Avatar
Lich King Level 10
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Starcraft map!
I'll reinstall the game to try this when its done
Is it the first anime map?
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

The10th-x
Member Avatar
Forgotten Mod
a SC 2 map O-o wow this is interesting, too bad i dont have sc2 nor any experience with the editor
Map Author Status: Jumping ahead bit by bit

Click here to view my current project: Kantai Collection - Naval War
Posted Image

ShiroiSenji
Member Avatar
BladeMaster Level 9
EbonyStallion
Aug 2 2012, 05:09 PM
Starcraft map!
I'll reinstall the game to try this when its done
Is it the first anime map?
There is no other anime maps in the database or released ones, so practically yeah, there might be some else in the making.
Posted Image

EbonyStallion
Member Avatar
Lich King Level 10
Out of curiosity, what's the starcraft map size limit?
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

ShiroiSenji
Member Avatar
BladeMaster Level 9
EbonyStallion
Aug 2 2012, 09:27 PM
Out of curiosity, what's the starcraft map size limit?
Reasons i want to work with SC2 is the size limit. Which is currently 20mb, this map will have custom UI and it won't be looking alot the normal sc2 you see now. It will be around 90% Custom UI or something like that.
Posted Image

GreatVengeance
Member Avatar

and can you fit it all in the 20 mb ?
Good Luck with your project, Im really curious to see it evolving.
http://www.ninjaavenger.com/
[utube]https://youtu.be/-0yuPu5fY8E[/utube]

ShiroiSenji
Member Avatar
BladeMaster Level 9
GreatVengeance
Aug 2 2012, 10:45 PM
and can you fit it all in the 20 mb ?
Good Luck with your project, Im really curious to see it evolving.
The UI probably is 1mb-2mb max, just need to be tricky with it.
Posted Image

Kisuke Urahara
Member Avatar
Doing Mods on Freetime
[ *  * ]
Too bad, I don't have Starcraft...
Posted Image
Posted Image

EmBeR_NaGa
Member Avatar
Mountain Giant
[ * ]
Seems interesting. Just don't touch Video Games, I will tackle them and transition it to Starcraft 2 and make the first "complete" Video Game map, I think? :D

Good luck! The only worries I have for you and me is the possible Copyright Infringement rule. It's more lenient on Warcraft 3 because it's old and Blizzard doesn't care about it anymore. However, I feel they might be more strict since they're allowing users to make a profit off of their maps and the ordeal with lawsuits involving a company other than Blizzard's properties (*looks at Square Enix*) may force you to cancel the project or even worse.
Edited by EmBeR_NaGa, Aug 4 2012, 09:24 AM.
http://chaosrealm.info/topic/8356043/1/#new - My Current Project: Video Game Brawl Adventure RPG!

http://s3.zetaboards.com/Video_Game_RPG/ - Warcraft 3: VideoGame RPG Forums

http://embernaga.deviantart.com/ - My Art collection

My YouTube account is EmBeRNaGa

Other Projects: Legend of Zelda RPG: Awakening Serenities, One Spooky Night at a Mansion!, Ultra Smash Bros. Unite!, Starcraft II: Battle of the Regenade Forces, *pending* Anime RPG.

"Without Nintendo, Video Games wouldn't be how it is today. Gaming is my passion, and that is why I love Nintendo."
Posted Image

For some odd reason, I'm into anime girls that have pure red eyes and pink hair o_O? Maybe because the colors matches ... Idk.

ShiroiSenji
Member Avatar
BladeMaster Level 9
EmBeR_NaGa
Aug 4 2012, 09:22 AM
Seems interesting. Just don't touch Video Games, I will tackle them and transition it to Starcraft 2 and make the first "complete" Video Game map, I think? :D

Good luck! The only worries I have for you and me is the possible Copyright Infringement rule. It's more lenient on Warcraft 3 because it's old and Blizzard doesn't care about it anymore. However, I feel they might be more strict since they're allowing users to make a profit off of their maps and the ordeal with lawsuits involving a company other than Blizzard's properties (*looks at Square Enix*) may force you to cancel the project or even worse.
I won't touch video games, if you mean mario and that kinda stuff. They won't be featured.

Copyright? It's possible although there is Star Wars and LoTR maps there i don't see them being taken out or anything.
Posted Image

SonofJay
Member Avatar
Lich King Level 10
The only problem that you might encounter on recruiting members are coders, if you want to get a really experience modder, go to SC2mapster.com, they are the biggest community scII community atm.
Posted Image
Posted Image

ShiroiSenji
Member Avatar
BladeMaster Level 9
Time to bring this stuff up from the grave again, i officially started this project again, but concept is kinda different that i wrote before. So anyone who is interested making some money and glory and great map PM me or contact me on skype King_rysse
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Starcraft 2 · Next Topic »
Add Reply

War3 Modding

Blizzard Modding

Other Games

Community

MARKET
Models & Skins
Spells
Ongoing Contests
Hosted Projects
World of Warcraft
Starcraft 2
Diablo III
Heroes of the Storm
Dota 2
League of Legends
Members
Awards
Introductions
Contact

Copyright © 2011-2015 Chaos Realm. A project initiated by Bogdan Radu.