Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Chaos Realm!!!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multiquote Multiquote
Locked Topic
Holiday/Season Banner
Topic Started: Dec 12 2012, 12:35 PM (906 Views)
ZODD
Member Avatar
My power is maximum!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

As you all know we have had many Banner contests. This one is a bit different! This one is a event not a contest . This means the event will pop up on each Holiday/Season.

How this event will go is as follows. We need a new banner for the forum. As you know we have had the same 2 banners for ages. Now its time for a change. Of course we could ask the gfx mods to do it but i spoke with GreatVengeance and we agreed to let you do it! We would like to ask the community to make banners and post them here in this topic. I will specify a due date when the event will end but that will be at a later time.

As it is late in the season at this time we have decided to go along starting it as a Christmas looking banner so snow etc. I will say the deadline soon

Here are a set of few rules for this event:

•Look at the banner currently ill let you decide size but make it look like its fits

•You can work with a friend but say who you are working with before submitting your work!

•Refrain from using any "Adult" images in your banner. Adult being nudity.

If you have any questions or concerns you can send me a pm
Posted Image
Offline Profile

Judash
Member Avatar
SFX & Animation Professor
[ *  * ]
SO is there any reward or medal for the best one?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile

ZODD
Member Avatar
My power is maximum!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The award/ reward have not been decided yet. But i will personally make a metal if GV agrees :p
Posted Image
Offline Profile

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Graphic Contests · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

War3 Modding

Blizzard Modding

Other Games

Community

MARKET
Models & Skins
Spells
Ongoing Contests
Hosted Projects
World of Warcraft
Starcraft 2
Diablo III
Heroes of the Storm
Dota 2
League of Legends
Members
Awards
Introductions
Contact

Copyright © 2011-2015 Chaos Realm. A project initiated by Bogdan Radu.